Summit County Clinical Supervisor
- Job Category: Clinical Supervisor
- Job Type: Full-Time
Bellefaire JCB is currently hiring for a Master’s level Clinical Supervisor. Under the administrative and clinical supervision of the Director of the Outpatient Program and the Director of the After School Program, the Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision and training to assigned OP and PACT staff. He or she will also oversee and supervise the entire After School Program. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for working with the Intake team to ensure client referrals are processed and assigned in a timely manner. He or she will also work with the OP Psychiatry team to ensure client referrals are placed for services.
- Provide administrative and clinical supervision and trainings to OP and PACT staff.
- Provide administrative and clinical oversight and supervision to ASP and staff including, but not limited to, daily operations, client transportation and hiring, supervision, evaluation, disciplinary actions and termination of employees.
- Collaborate with members of the Intake team to ensure client referrals are processed and assigned in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with members of the OP Psychiatry team to ensure client referrals are placed for services.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the clinical record through the timely completion of assigned documentation in accordance with applicable licensing and accreditation regulations and standards.
- Assure all documents are up-to-date, including but not limited to: ISP, MHA, OHIO SCALES, and ICMP.
- Collaborate with parents, case managers, school personnel and other professionals on an as-needed basis to facilitate clients’ treatment progress.
- Review and approve daily clinical progress notes of OP, ASP and PACT staff in accordance with applicable licensing and accreditation regulations and standards.
- Review all proposed group curricula, ensuring that all curricula are based upon individual client treatment goals and supported by treatment plans.
- Participate in research activities to provide for the evaluation of the OP, ASP and PACT Programs’ effectiveness and consumer satisfaction.
- Attend relevant clinical meetings outside of treatment plan reviews that support client progress in OP, ASP and PACT.
- Participate in client transportation in emergencies as identified by the Director of OP or ASP.
- Collaborate with members of each client’s treatment team (guardian, case managers, school personnel and other professionals) as necessary to facilitate progress in treatment.
- Master’s Degree
- LISW-s, PCC-s, IMFT or similar required
- Strong clinical skills including expertise in systemic family therapy, crisis intervention, family education, behavioral interventions, group work and substance abuse therapy.
At Bellefaire, we value our employees and the work they accomplish on behalf of our mission and offer competitive benefits such as:
- A competitive salary
- Generous vacation, holiday, sick, and personal day policies
- Medical and dental insurance (Domestic Partner Benefits)
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
Other perks of working with us include:
- A friendly and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- A beautiful campus
- Career growth/numerous free CEU opportunities
- Staff recognition program
- A caring environment to work in!
Send résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
For excellence...for wellness...for children...