Painter for Wingspan Care Group
- Job Category: Administrative Services
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Complete painting projects across the entire property portfolio.
- Complete associated tasks that pertain to painting (e.g., the associated carpentry, plumbing or electrical necessary to complete the painting task).
- Painting tasks will include the moving of furniture, protecting surrounding areas, repairing damages, climbing ladders, acceptable clean-up, security of tools at all times and the operation of motor vehicles.
- Provide incidental assistance within Facilities as assigned.
- Proper use and care of equipment, tools, clothing and chemicals. Inspecting tools and equipment prior to use; being familiar with chemical Safety Data Sheets (SDS) prior to use; making sure no tools or chemicals are left unattended, return items to the appropriate storage area after use and make sure all tools and chemicals are secure.
- Responsible for inspection and security of the buildings.
A High School diploma or GED is required along with the ability to lift 70 pound and a minimum five years’ experience in commercial painting and related maintenance.
If interested, please submit your resume to HR@wingspancg.org.