Bellefaire JCB (Lorain office) is looking for a full time Integrated Co-Occurring Treatment Therapist (ICT). The ICT Therapist provides diagnostic assessment, behavioral health counseling, community psychiatric supportive services, case management, substance abuse group therapy, crisis intervention and substance abuse counseling to clients and their families. Services take place in the home and community. Work hours are flexible, some evenings hours are expected.
Bellefaire JCB's Elyria satellite office is located just 20 minutes from downtown Cleveland.
Masters Degree in Social Work, or Counseling. Valid Ohio LSW, LISW, LPC, or LPCC required and a minimum CDCA.
Experience in working with children, adolescents and their families. Demonstrated clinical experience in chemical dependency treatment and family systems treatment. Knowledge of Juvenile Delinquency and the Juvenile Legal System. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets the underwriting criteria of the Agency’s insurance company. Must be approved by Bellefaire to transport clients in own vehicle.
At Bellefaire, we value our employees and the work they accomplish on behalf of our mission and offer competitive benefits such as:
- $3000 signing bonus
- A competitive salary (productivity bonuses)
- Generous vacation, holiday, sick, and personal day policies
- Medical, vision and dental insurance (Domestic Partner Benefits)
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
Other perks of working with us include:
- A friendly and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- Career growth/numerous free CEU opportunities
- Staff recognition program
- A caring environment to work in!
For excellence...for wellness...for children...
Submit résumé to email@example.com