Bellefaire JCB is looking for a part time Independent Licensed Therapist. We are looking for a Therapist for Yeshiva Derech HaTorah. The Therapist will provide guidance and instruction to foster emotional, physical and mental growth of Jewish Day School clients through therapeutic intervention and positive role modeling. Provide professional clinical services, including but not necessarily limited to:, biopsychosocial assessments, treatment plans and reviews, individual counseling, group counseling, family therapy, CSP, prevention, consultation, aftercare planning, and termination reports.
At Bellefaire, we value our employees and the work they accomplish on behalf of our mission and offer competitive benefits such as:
- A competitive salary
- Generous vacation, holiday, sick, and personal day policies
- Medical, vision and dental insurance (Domestic Partner Benefits)
- Health, vision and Wellness Program
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
Other perks of working with us include:
- A friendly and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- A beautiful campus
- Career growth/numerous free CEU opportunities
- Staff recognition program
- A caring environment to work in!
For excellence...for wellness...for children...
Send résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
||Understanding of Jewish religion, customs and traditions preferred but not required. Minimum Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field; Valid Ohio LISW, LPCC. Knowledge of diagnostic assessment, treatment planning, developmental psychopathology, systems and methods in family therapy, group therapy, child psychotherapy, and behavioral therapy.