Intensive Home Based Treatment Therapist
- Job Category: Direct Service Licensed
- Job Type: Full-Time
Career Opportunities - Bellefaire JCB - Cleveland, Ohio
Bellefaire JCB (Lorain location) is looking for a full time Intensive Home Based Treatment Therapist (IHBT). The ideal candidate will provide Intensive Home Based Treatment services to children and their families in Lorain County, located just 20 minutes from downtown Cleveland. The IHBT therapist will serve a small caseload of 6 to 7 clients for a period of 3 to 6 months. The therapist will be responsible for providing comprehensive mental health services including Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation; individualized treatment planning, individual and family psychotherapy, and crisis response and stabilization. Additional services include systemic care coordination; behavior management and adaptive skills training; and resiliency promotion. The therapist must be proficient in the provision of family systems therapy.
Working as part of a strong clinical team the therapist will be provided with many opportunities for professional growth including weekly individual and team supervision, professional consultation, and free CEU’s, offered at least quarterly, on a variety of different clinical topics. Other benefits of this position include a flexible schedule and the opportunity to earn a monthly productivity bonus.
- A Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling, with a minimum of an LSW or LPC is required. A Bachelors’ Degree in Social Work with a LSW and a minimum of 2 years experience working with children and families would also be considered.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation and be able to travel to families.
- Candidates must have on call availability 24/5 with a weekend on call rotation
At Bellefaire, we value our employees and the work they accomplish on behalf of our mission and offer competitive benefits such as:
- $3000 sign on bonus
- A competitive salary (productivity bonuses)
- Generous vacation, holiday, sick, and personal day policies
- Medical, vision and dental insurance (Domestic Partner Benefits)
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
Other perks of working with us include:
- A friendly and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- Career growth/numerous free CEU opportunities
- Staff recognition program
- A caring environment to work in!
For excellence...for wellness...for children...
Send résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org