In-home/Community Based Therapist- Medina County
- Job Category: Direct Service Licensed
- Job Type: Full-Time
The In-home/Community Based Therapist will:
- Accept assignment of cases to provide assessments, counseling/psychotherapy, and community support program services for clients, their families, and significant others as needed, including, but not limited to: community organizations, schools, other health and social service professionals, the justice system, and other agencies involved with the client.
- Provide Mental Health Assessment, Behavioral Health Counseling, and Community Psychiatric Supportive Services, including, but not limited to:
- evaluations and assessments
- participation in the development of the client’s Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- crisis work – providing assistance and support in crisis situations
- support, including education and consultation for families and/or significant others regarding the client’s mental illness
- individual interventions, symptom monitoring, self-management of symptoms, and assistance in increasing social support skills and networks
- coordination of necessary evaluations and assessments and coordination of all services identified on the client’s ISP
- necessary follow-up to determine if services have adequately met the needs of the client
- access to resources in the community
- Provide case management, substance abuse group therapy, crisis intervention, and substance abuse counseling.
- Work a flexible workweek and provide evening and weekend on-call coverage on a rotating basis.
- All required trainings, certifications, and licensure must be kept current in accordance with applicable licensing and accreditation regulations and standards.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the clinical record through the timely completion of assigned documentation in accordance with applicable licensing and accreditation regulations and standards.
- The In-Home/Community Therapist is expected to meet the program’s productivity target for billable service each week.
A Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field along with a valid Ohio LSW or LPC is required; minimum CDCA for L SA/MH counselor. Experience in working with children, adolescents and their families. Demonstrated clinical experience in chemical dependency treatment. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets the underwriting criteria of the Agency’s insurance company. Must be approved by Bellefaire to transport clients in own vehicle.
If interested, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org