This position is responsible for the management of technologies, processes and systems used to support the activities of the Development Division. The goal of this role is to create structure, strategies and tools to enhance the development efforts of Wingspan Care Group agencies and its leadership.
This position works closely with the Director of Organizational Development, the Director of Capital Campaign and Major Gifts as well as with the other members of the Development Division to ensure the successful achievement of Division goals. This includes but is not limited to:
• Establish and execute plan or proactive prospect identification, prospect research, and prospect tracking and management. (Includes use of Wealth Engine and CRM)
• Organize and participate in prospect review meetings and development of fundraising strategies. (Includes use of Wealth Engine and CRM)
• Use tools such as data screening and modeling to provide analyses of targeted groups and overall prospect pool. (Includes use of Wealth Engine and CRM)
• Complete custom research profiles to aid in the qualification, cultivation and solicitation strategies for individual, corporate and foundation prospects. (Includes use of Wealth Engine and CRM)
• Support the Director of Capital Campaign and Major Gifts to manage logistics for Campaign Steering Committee meetings, including mailing meeting notices and materials, and preparing agendas, follow-up correspondence and status reports.
• Support the Director of Capital Campaign and Major Gifts by preparing briefing materials, drafting correspondence, entering contact reports, helping to schedule visits and ensuring that any needed meeting follow up is completed.
• Function as the power user on all software programs in use in the Development office, attend training sessions when available and create training tools for the department.
• Manage the production of scheduled fundraising progress reports for staff and Board leadership.
• Create and manage the plan for gift recording and receipting; structure, format and message gift acknowledgements and major donor pledge reminders.
• Aid in crafting all invitation lists and mailing lists.
• In coordination with the Director of Marketing and Communications, develop logistics for special donor publications (annual report, event programs, newsletter, etc.).
• With the Manager of Annual Campaigns and Special Events, coordinate logistics for all development special events.
• Collaborate with Information Technology department to ensure the infrastructure is current and functioning at maximum capacity;
• Attend meetings as requested and document proceedings.
Desired Attributes and skills
• Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are a must
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM (or like platforms)
• Familiarity with donor databases and search tools
• Qlikview, InDesign, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree plus relevant work experience.
If interested, please submit your resume to HR@wingspancg.org.