Bellefaire JCB is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (full-time) for the Monarch School for children with autism. Expansion of our program opens this exciting opportunity to work with other professionals in an innovative program designed to respond specifically to the unique learning needs of children on the autism spectrum. Through our collaboration with Boston Children’s Hospital and University Hospitals, we offer many opportunities for professional growth. Our small caseload sizes (approximately 10 students), individual speech therapy offices, Team approach (with 10 on-site SLP’s), and access to the latest technology, offers a unique working environment. We offer on-site clinical supervision of CFY’s. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Master’s degree, and Ohio Speech Language Pathologist license (or ability to obtain) required.
At Bellefaire, we value our employees and the work they accomplish on behalf of our mission and offer competitive benefits such as:
- A competitive salary
- Generous vacation, holiday, sick, and personal day policies
- Medical and dental insurance (Domestic Partner Benefits)
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
Other perks of working with us include:
- A friendly and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- A beautiful campus
- Career growth/numerous free CEU opportunities
- Staff recognition program
- A caring environment to work in!
For excellence...for wellness...for children...
Send résumé to email@example.com.