Autism-OTR and Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Job Category: Direct Service Licensed
- Job Type: Full-Time
Career Opportunities - Bellefaire JCB - Cleveland, Ohio
Bellefaire JCB is looking for an Occupational Therapist, OTR/L within a special education private school setting designed for children on the autism spectrum disorder. The position is full time focusing on providing direct services, completing evaluations while utilizing standardized testing, evaluating sensory systems and providing sensory supports while educating academic team and parents and supervising certified occupational therapy assistants. This position allows you to serve as part of an interdisciplinary team and within a large Occupational Therapy team which provides knowledge, ongoing education, team support and continued professional development.
Candidate must possess Ohio license in Occupational Therapy and currently registered with Ohio Department of Education.
At Bellefaire, we value our employees and the work they accomplish on behalf of our mission and offer competitive benefits such as:
- A competitive salary
- Generous vacation, holiday, sick, and personal day policies
- Medical, vision and dental insurance (Domestic Partner Benefits)
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
Other perks of working with us include:
- A friendly and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- A beautiful campus
- Career growth/numerous free CEU opportunities
- Staff recognition program
- A caring environment to work in!
Send résumé to email@example.com.
||Candidate must possess Ohio license in Occupational Therapy and currently registered with Ohio Department of Education.